Due to global changes stemming from Covid 19, many of the traditional ways of finding leads and generating revenue are no longer available. With most in-person events and meetings canceled, cemeteries and funeral homes need to find new ways to drive sales and provide customer service to the families of the deceased. Utilizing digital marketing automation has become more important than ever.
Join us for this 30-minute webinar in which you will learn how to ….
- reach out to the families of the deceased to notify them of holidays events and offerings
- help the cemeteries prepare for holiday events by tracking who is attending and preparing appropriate interment sites
- increase pre-need sales and customer loyalty through drip marketing campaigns
Please note this webinar is Pacific Time (Canada / US), occurring Thursday 29th October 2020 at 11.00 am.
Join us for this 45-minute webinar to learn how the digital mapping of your cemetery can help you to…
- plan the optimal layout of your cemetery to ensure the land is used effectively
- graphically view and manage your available sale inventory
- provide visitors with an easy way to find the location of their loved ones
- design interactive maps providing background on facilities, landmarks, interment sites, or other points of interest
- link detailed information to every location in your cemetery, including monument images
Please note this webinar is Pacific Time (Canada / US), occurring Thursday 26th November 2020, from 11.00 am.